There were many valuable insights during MPW Web Series. Please feel free to share with colleagues and friends.
- Consider the future through the lens of the people who will experience it, the children of today – after all they are your future audiences
- Sport is becoming an increasingly powerful force for good with significant social impact and has the ability to lead individuals, communities, countries and the world out the pandemic
- Challenge the norms of today; the rituals and rules we follow will evolve and won’t be those that are followed by generations to come
- Listen to your employees, ask them to help shape strategy and your business direction, they are connected to the audiences you wish to attract
- Trust is critical – it comes from a belief in something being ethical and competent
- Children’s mental health has been severely affected by the pandemic (now one in six children) from an already alarmingly bad position, Stormbreak exists to improve children’s mental health through movement – exercise for happiness
- Stormbreak’s strategy is to work with schools and teachers to embed movement in every school, for every child, every day and the community that was created thrived – not just the children.
- Strombreak believes it is possible to positively impact children by giving them the strategies to strive in the modern world. Happier and healthier children benefit everyone in society
- Do we organise races and events or are we “providers of movement” which contributes to physical and mental wellbeing?
- Run/be active for self-care to be a better version of yourself
Next MPW Web Series
“Making Sustainability Matter: How to go beyond surface level initiatives towards purposeful events in a new era of shared responsibility?”
See you on 16 August, 8pm Singapore time.