Join a group of dedicated industry leaders in a peer-supported master class journey that will equip you with the know how of mass participation. Intake starts annually with options for a 5 and 10-month program.
Modules covered over the course of the Master Class include:
- Driving Sustainability -The Business of Mass Participation
- Creating and Managing Powerful Partnerships
- Route Design & Stakeholder Management
- Protecting Your and Your Partners’ Brand – Risk & Crisis Management
- Creating and Delivering Inspiring Activations and Content
- Project Planning, Staffing & Volunteers
- The Goldmine Under Your Feet – Ongoing Participant Engagement
- Selecting and Designing the Best Venue
- Creating and Delivering an Integrated Marketing Plan
- Command and Control, Medical, Safety & Security
- Programming, Protocol, and Event Experience
- Wrap-up, Review & Recalibration
Modules and topics will continuously evolve depending on the demographic of the intake. Components of the Master Class will be delivered across:
- Monthly web events
- Monthly 1:1 mentoring sessions
- Case studies
- Video tips
- Interviews with relevant industry experts
- Entrance to Mass Participation World’s live conferences
- Monthly objectives and accountability groups
The next 5-month intake begins on first week August 2019.
The next 10-month intake begins on first week August 2019.
Register Your Interest
Other MPW Education pieces you might be interested in:
Hosted for small groups, our interactive workshops impart practical knowledge with direct interaction and real-life scenarios for participants.
Join one of our free hour-long webinars covering an aspect of mass participation where we provide insights and industry best practices.
Book out Chris or Mike to have a one-on-one conversation. Whether it’s a new event concept, a potential sponsor activation, a review of your current processes, get an expert’s opinion in a private setting.